ParcelVault model PV1 (the “product”) is warranted that, subject to the conditions and exclusions stated below, the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship which would render the product unfit for normal and recommended use and service when installed in the continental USA. ParcelVault warrants this product only to the first purchaser of the product for purposes other than resale, or to the original purchaser of the residence into which such product is installed. This warranty covers defects which become evident during the period outlined below, provided that the owner gives written or electronic notice of the defects to ParcelVault Incorporated, 2002 Brittmoore, Houston, Texas 77043, within the applicable time period. This warranty constitutes the sole and exclusive warranty offered by ParcelVault Incorporated: it is not transferable, and no dealer, distributor, or representative of ParcelVault has the authority to modify or expand this warranty.
ParcelVault offers a limited warranty for one (1) year for the model PV1 ParcelVault from the date of first purchase from ParcelVault Incorporated of the product; this warranty assuring that each product, for this period, is of good material and workmanship and free from defects that would render the product unserviceable or unfit for the ordinary, recommended use. The following shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship, and are not covered by this warranty:
- Minor imperfections or variances in appearance in the color which do not affect the structural integrity of product.
- The physical appearance of powder coat finish.
- Rust of any part.
- Normal wear of the product.
- Leakage around or through the product due to precipitation or condensation.
- Damage caused beyond the control of ParcelVault, including but not limited to damage caused by misuse, abuse, accident, or mishandling, or by fire, flood, earthquake, hurricane, storm, tornado, or other acts of nature.
- Damage or leakage due to pressurized water application from a water hose or sprinkler system.
- Damage resulting from a package delivery more than 50 pounds.
- Damage resulting from applying a pressure of more than 50 pounds to the product.
Claims Procedure and Limit on Remedies
All warranty claims must be presented as outlined above, within the warranty period. We will not honor warranty claims made prior to payment in full for the warranted product. Upon validation by ParcelVault Incorporated of any warranty claim, we will (at our option):
- Provide a replacement product (or product part, as appropriate) and return it to the customer, FOB Houston, Tx.
- Refund the purchase price paid for the product by the original purchaser of the product from ParcelVault.
We reserve the right to inspect any product that is alleged to be defective. ParcelVault may require that the purchaser return the product to ParcelVault Incorporated in Houston for inspection, or to provide a photograph of the product, such photograph clearly showing the alleged defect. Or we may choose to send a company or field representative to inspect the product in the field, in which case we must be given at least a thirty-day opportunity to do so. All freight costs to and from ParcelVault for a warranty claim are the responsibility of the purchaser.
THIS CONSTITUTES THE PURCHASER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER ANY CLAIM OR THEORY OF LIABILITY. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY, ARE EXCLUDED. PARCELVAULT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LABOR COST OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH AN ALLEGED BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY OR NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF PARCELVAULT INCORPORATED. IN NO EVENT SHALL PARCELVAULT PAY FOR THE COST OF LABOR, INSTALLATION, REMOVAL, DISPOSAL, OR REPAIR OF A REPLACEMENT PRODUCT OR FOR ANY OTHER COST RELATING THE REPLACEMENT OF A PRODUCT, ALL OF WHICH SHALL BE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PERSON MAKING THE WARRANTY CLAIM.
This warranty is effective for ParcelVault units installed into a residence after February 1, 2022.
Please contact us for more details.